Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Starting something new...

Awhile back, a friend told me, "You should start blogging.."At first all I could think about was, when will I ever have the time?
I've seen others start, and I've been privileged to see into their lives because of it, but me? I didn't think it was for me. Right as these thoughts crossed my mind, my friend explained a little about her heart for blogging. As we walk out our journeys with the Lord, there are ups and downs, good times and bad. There are times when we feel Him right next to us, and other times when He seems so out of reach. My journal gets to see all of this in my life. But God put us on this Earth to walk through it together. As we walk, there will be times where we will be running and other times when our feet with be dragging through the sand to continue after God. It's during those times of dragging, that we have each other to come along side and help us along the way. As I learn from other's lives and journeys, I hope I can do the same. This blog is an insight to what Jesus is doing in me, around me, and through me. My hope is to be transparent. We are all on the same path, the same journey, and that's seeking after Him.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am privledged to watch and read as God works through you! :)

    ReplyDelete